S-Cube is an award-winning tech startup spun out from Imperial College that has been taking the seismic industry by storm.
We are known for creating revolutionary optimisation algorithms and software on the AWS cloud that is now used by major global energy companies and continuing to grow rapidly.
Currently we are recruiting for the following position:
About the Position
We are seeking an ambitious junior developer, who is passionate about technology and software development. You will be joining a team of excellently skilled developers who have contributed to fast growth of the company. We have a keen learning culture, and will allow time for training and teaching of latest technologies.
You will be:
- Creating python scripts and APIs to work on AWS for optimisation processes
- Managing and creating web sites to create novel and engaging data visualisations
- Deploying and managing our platform on AWS
- Work closely with other software engineers in an Agile process via discussions and code reviews to help foster an environment that encourages high-quality, robust systems
Platforms we use
AWS, Python, Django, Angular, Auth0, GitHub, Trello
Skills & Requirements:
- Python 3 development experience
- Strong object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Passion for development and problem solving
- Engineering or Science degree from top ranked institution
Nice to haves:
- Angular experience
- AWS experience
- CI/CD understanding
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Run Full Waveform Inversion on the Cloud
Use XWITM on AWS to discover an unprecedented increase in the resolution of your velocity model.